1. Who was the odd one out in 1963 - William Rushton (Private Eye journalist), Arthur Donaldson (SNP Leader) and George Younger (Conservative)?
2. Who was Nye Bevan's politician wife from Lochgelly in Fife?
3. The SNP candidate in Ayr in 1987 was Colin Weir who came last but made a bigger political impact more recently. Why?
4. Which side of the referendum question received celebrity endorsement from the following: John Barrowman, Sharleen Spiteri, Allan Bisset, Kermit the Frog, Gerard Butler, David Tennant, Hardeep Singh Kohli and Elaine C Smith?
5. Who launched Labour's 'Ethical Foreign Policy' in 1997?
6. What is the title of former Glasgow MP, Maria Fyfe's autobiography?
7. Name the four Council areas who voted Yes in the Referendum.
8. Who is the current President of CoSLA?
9. How many Scottish women MPs are there?
10. Jim Murphy announced new Shadow Cabinet with no one in the same position - Who is the new Shadow Health Secretary?
11. Keir Hardie was an MP for 2 seats - name them?
12 Name the two former SNP MSPs who are now members of the Green Party?
13 Who once co-wrote an anti devolution pamphlet called 'Don't Butcher Scotland's Future' and with whom?
14 Who recently published a diary called 'Alex Salmond, my Part in his Downfall'?
15 Which former Cabinet minister went to school with John Reid, worked for Robert Maxwell and wrote a novel called 'Elite'?
Scroll down for answers: 25 points maximum ...........
1. George Younger. They were all candidates for the Kinross and West Perthshire by election but George Younger stood aside to allow newly appointed Prime Minister, Sir Alec Douglas Home (Lord Home) take a seat in the House of Commons. (1 point)
2. Jennie Lee. (1point)
3. He and his wife won £161m in Euromillions lottery 2011 and bankrolled the SNP and the Yes Campaign. (1 point)
4. Yes - Allan Bisset, Gerard Butler, Hardeep Singh Kohli and Elaine C Smith: No - John Barrowman, Sharleen Spiteri, Kermit and David Tennant. (4 points)
5. Robin Cook. (1 point)
6. 'A Problem Like Maria: A woman's eye view of life as an MP'. (2 points)
7. They were Dundee City 57%, West Dunbartonshire 54%, Glasgow 53% and North Lanarkshire 51%.
8. Cllr David O'Neill (North Ayrshire). (1 point)
9. 13. (1 point)
10. Jenny Marra MSP. (1 point)
11. West Ham South and Merthyr Tydfil. (2 points)
12. John Finnie and John Wilson (2 points)
13. Jim Sillars with Alex Eadie (both Scottish Labour MPs at the time) (2 points)
14. Alan Cochrane, Scottish Editor of the Telegraph. (1 point)
15. Helen Liddell (Baroness Liddell of Coatdyke). (1 point)
20-25 Get a life!
10-15 Got a life!
Under 10 Mmmm!